Monday 7 December 2015

Resolutions 2016

Yes, I know, there is still some time left for the year 2016 to be welcomed. But with landing into last month of the year 2015 the time is apt to introspect ourselves for how many of our resolutions have seen the light of the day. I basically do not follow such rituals of resolution making but at the beginning of the year 2015 I did make a few resolutions and to everyone’s delight I failed in most of them. Some of the resolutions were health & financial goals, getting more regular to reading books, getting more social, making new friends, etc., etc.


Remembering those days 4 years back when I used to be a fitness enthusiast and a regular guy at the gym with all the pain and sweats. But I had to leave the workout and gym on being repeatedly asked by my parents to do so. Just last year I decided to start a home workout program with a basic diet so as to help myself from becoming a loathe bag. I was happy with the achieved results. Reading books is definitely one of the things I cherish most. Sincerely, I came across many books but there was no specific goal to be achieved so this time I have decided for a book per week goal in 2016. That sums up a total of 52 books in 52 weeks. Suggestion for a good book is always welcomed. Thanks in advance. I will try and give my immature reviews for the relevant books too. Another task of getting more social…. Pheeewwww.. May God help me. Making new friends, well for a person like me these days this task is more difficult than climbing Mt Everest. We often hear that love is blind, can we make the same rule for friendship too? Can friendship be blind..? Tough question isn’t it..?

So it’s all in all the same thing either you copy your past resolutions and paste it in your new resolutions or simply change the year from 2015 to 2016.

So where do you stand with your past resolutions and what’s more with your upcoming resolutions? Do let me know.


Thanks for reading and your valuable time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Stats

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates